Thursday, March 13, 2014

Last week, last few days of Month 2, crunch time!

Sorry, I'm writing so late in the week. I can't believe it's already Thursday! I don't think there is much time for a challenge, if you end up getting time to read this at all. We weigh in on Monday again and by the looks of it, we are a skeleton crew crossing the finish line, which means even better chances at the prizes, so find your motivation and kill it!

Last week was pretty bad for me. It started right after I posted my blog (that motivation didn't last long!), I went to meet my sister and friends at the restaurant I work at and ordered nacho's and ate them all! Then the next day, same thing, bad food. Hardly any exercise, lots of bad food, my monthly vistior and now I'm trying to recover. The scaled said I gained 3lbs and I felt like it! It appears I have gotten back to the weight I started this month at. Not sure I will weigh in any less but I did weigh in low, water weight or something, cause I gained 2lbs back the next day. So if I am under 135 then I will have lost something. I think I was so bad because I legitimately got down to 135 and not just a lucky morning on the scale. I was liking it, I felt like I looked good and felt good. So what did I do? Ruin it.

I went for a 40min run on Monday at the park, it was hard, I'm out of shape again, far too quickly. Tuesday I went to the gym and am sore! Wed off. Today I will go to the gym, do the eliptical, the arm cycle machine, stair master and then some weights, finished by a few minutes in the sauna. Tomorrow, repeat or go for a hike/run out in the sunshine. I'm still deciding if I want to do a pub crawl on Saturday or do something healthy and then work that night (So if anybody wants to do something fun and healthy, let's do something!). This week should end up being pretty good. I'm feeling the energy in turning around the damage I've done by getting too excited and too comfortable. I still want another 5lbs gone and know I can do it. I would simply die if I got into the 120's with out the same kind of work I put in to get there before. I like that this time I'm losing and still enjoying my life, I feel like I have continued to make positive changes that are easy to keep up and make a normal part of life, making it so I can stay in a healthy weight.

I think the 2nd month was less exciting for many of us. It's hard to stay on track for long periods of time, especially if you aren't getting the results you wanted. If this is something you really want and are willing to give yourself the time and energy into, then you have the remainder of the month and 1 more left to do it with us to support you. Don't waste anymore time. Everyday counts! Next month my goal is to give more of me to you. Do more educating, offer more support and lose those last 5lbs myself.

Good luck this week! I'm cheering you on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment