Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Week 1 - Month 3

It's the beginning of our last month together and I want to soak it up and do my best! My challenge to you is to set your monthly and weekly goals. Adjust each week as needed but set some structure for the month. Create a shopping plan, work out plan, what ever plan you need to make this your best month yet. This is the last chance you have to dive into your real issues and work on them with the support of the rest of us.

My monthly goals are as follows:

Do everything at my best. Make each day important and count.

Work out at least 3-4 days a week.

Read more. Study more.

Cook more, eat at work less, more vegetables, less cheese.

Focus on my jobs and the tasks that need accomplishing with the highest of priorities.

My life is likely about to go through a bunch of changes over the next month. I find out today if I get a new job at the airport. If I get it I will be training while working my other waitressing job. My 2nd Doula apprenticeship starts so my time will be quite hectic. My SF condo is also going on the market and I will be getting it ready in 2 weeks. Financially I don't know how I'm going to survive the 2 months following while waiting for escrow to close and putting money in to get it ready for Market. The pay out will be worth it but you can't make it appear out of nowhere. I'm stressed about it. I'm trying not to think about it because I could easily cry. It will all be over before I know it but I will be finding a lot of comfort in our support group in the coming month.

For this week:

Yesterday I went on a great and intense hike with my nephew. I was going to the gym today but I'm actually pretty darn sore! I'm going to do a few minute arm video and work tonight which will be a lot of walking.

Tomorrow I will run around the arboretum in Davis after my 2nd screening at the hospital for my job. I'm meeting an old childhood friend for Happy Hour so my plan is to go after eating something so I don't eat unhealthy and that I have no more then 3 beers and if I eat, I eat a salad.

Thursday - Kickboxing video or run outside - Lunch with my cousin, my 2nd Doula client and then class that night

Friday - Work lunch shift - go back to Doctors in Davis and either run in the arboretum or go to the gym on the way home

Saturday - 5k run in the morning with friends.

Sunday - unknown. Maybe a round of golf.

A nice little article on how not to waste your life: One of them is take care of your body. Good job to us! http://elitedaily.com/life/motivation/youre-wasting-life-afraid-admit/

Another post will be coming soon to announce the winners of last month! Good luck this week ladies!!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome, Annie! I love the idea of setting a monthly goal. I really like yours especially more veggies and less cheese :)

    Looking forward to making this last month count together!

    ReplyDelete