Monday, September 20, 2010

challenge - I have two of them for ya!

Challenge #1: * BLOG * BLOG * BLOG * BLOG * BLOG * We want to share in your journey, a couple sentences or not blogging at all makes us miss you!! SHARE, SHARE, SHARE with us! For the few of us blogging each week we will make sure we comment to make sure you know we are here for you. :) WE MISS YOU!! Try to find a few minutes this week to update us on your lovely and blessed life, we can't wait! :)

Challenge #2: Think Positive! When ever a negative thought comes up; about you, the work you are doing or just in general, take control of your mind and turn it into something positive! Be in the present, be aware of your thoughts, take control over the mind chatter that so often limits us and what we think we can do. There is always a happy thought that can replace that stinky yucky one! This could change just about anything that happens in your life. I had a test on this one this last week. I was set up against somebody else to get this job that I REALLY wanted to transfer to. I thought I had it in the bag, I was so excited and planning out my future... but I didn't get it. It stung... but immediately I thought to myself, THINK POSITIVE! Be thankful for everything I have and don't sweat the small stuff. I grabbed my gym bag and walked on the treadmill while I watched TV and went back to work with a fresh mind. I'm working on my own mind chatter and it limiting me. I took a risk, got rejected but know I can't let that get to me. There is just something bigger and better out there!

You can do it!


1 comment: