Monday, February 24, 2014

You mean everything to YOU!!

Happy Monday!!! It's a new week, a new start to challenge yourself! I didn't notice that I got any feed back on showcasing one of our fabulous ladies each week so this week I will do me. :) Next week will be Karen. We don't have too much time left to do 10 more of you, so a couple weeks I would like to do 2 women. Don't worry about my blog being public. I dropped a big secret in it because I feel safe that you are the ones reading. :)

First tho, I want to put in a weekly challenge. We have already had logging your food as a challenge but I REALLY want to make this a weekly challenge if you haven't done it yet. It's huge, so do it! You must know what your calorie intake is before you can start losing. Food is really the biggest factor in your diet. Now, for the real one. :) A few women have been open with their vulnerabilities, weakness's and struggles. I challenge everybody to be open and share if you have not yet. It's healing and once you let the cat out of the bag you can start working on the women behind it. We all have a different reason for being here. We are not all on the same boat and have had such different lives leading up to this point. But we are all here to support each other. Healing on the inside may just be as critical as the food part. Ever heard the term "Think Thin"? That you can't lose weight if you don't feel think you will ever be thin anyway? If you don't have confidence in yourself to actually lose weight then how will you? Sadly there is no easy fix. We are all carrying some baggage that weighs us down. Have you kept your promises to yourself so far? If you haven't, why not? Do you realize that breaking a promise to yourself is just as bad as somebody breaking one to you or you to them? Why do we not hold up a standard for our own self treatment? Make a promise to yourself this week and keep it. Realize that it's important for your self image, self treatment, self confidence etc. Forgive me if I'm wrong but I also see the women sharing more on here are making the most progress. Even if it's not with the pounds, it's with in themselves. Sometimes the pounds come 2nd. Free yourself from your baggage, share with us, be open. Allow yourself to let go and you might be surprised at what else you start to lose. Make a plan or a promise and keep it. You mean everything to YOU!

My goals for the week:

Start back on my Visalus shakes. I spent last week sampling other protein shakes and have not liked any of them. I've not tried all of them since not all the companies do sample packs but so far Visalus has a more complete package for high protien, fiber, low sugar and carbs and low calorie. Some have high's in all categories and also high in the calorie dept too. They all seem to be around the same price too, so the $50 a bag (free if you sign 3 people up) is comparable to the others.

Go grocery shopping today and make kale chips (Thanks Pamella for the recipe you shared on your blog!) and make my standard meals again.

Work out 3 times. I'm working 6 days in a row this week and finishing up a room in my house so I'm feeling like I can't do everything. I'm trying to join a gym with my roommate but we haven't found a time that we can get there. I really want to do classes because they REALLY help me have fun and make time. I get bored easy and have to mix it up. I'm bored with running already and not wanting to work out. So hopefully that will happen this week.

I don't have much time for much else but I think that those goals are good for this week. I have Friday off and depending on if I get my room done I would love to take myself on a hike. I often (often=always) wait for others to hike. I think a good thing for me is to hike alone if I can't find somebody else to go.

I will do a separate blog to showcase myself. I know you are excited that it's always all about me! haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment